If another user can't receive their two-factor authentication codes (for example, if they forgot their cell phone or can't access their email), you can disable two-factor authentication for them.
📌 Note: You must have system administrator authority with access to user settings in the CHR to enable or disable two-factor authentication for other users.
When the user is able to access their codes again, they can re-enable two-factor authentication for themselves (see Enabling, modifying and disabling two-factor authentication for your account), or you can enable it for them (see Enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) for another user).
1. From the CHR main menu, click Settings > Account. The User Management window opens.
2. Under User List, beside the user click Edit.
3. Click the Security tab.
4. Under Two Factor Authentication, select None.
5. Click Submit. You're prompted to "Please provide your password below."
6. In the Current Password field, enter your CHR password, and then click Submit.
7. Refresh your screen for the changes to take effect. The user can now log into the CHR without entering a one-time code.
Updated: November 26, 2021