If another user can't receive their two-factor authentication codes (for example, if they forgot their cell phone or can't access their email), you can disable two-factor authentication for them.
📌 Note: You must be an account owner for your TELUS Collaborative Health Record (CHR) domain and have the Edit Other Users permission.
When the user is able to access their codes again, they can re-enable two-factor authentication for themselves (see Customizing your personal two-factor authentication method), or you can enable it for them (see Enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) for another user).
1. From the main menu, click Settings > Account. The User Management window opens.
2. Under User List, beside the user click Edit.
3. Click the Security tab.
4. Under Two Factor Authentication, select None.
5. Click Submit.
6. When prompted, enter your CHR password and then click Submit.
7. Refresh your screen for the changes to take effect. The user can now log into the CHR without entering a one-time code.
Updated March 22, 2022