If you're billing MSP for a visit related to an ICBC claim (i.e. for a motor vehicle accident injury), when you add billing items to the bill, you must select the ICBC Claim checkbox, and then add the ICBC claim number (if known).
2. Add a billing item (service code - for example, 13075) to the bill or click to edit a billing item. See Adding and modifying billing items (service codes) for MSP bills (British Columbia).
3. In the Edit Teleplan Billing Item window, select the ICBC Claim checkbox. The ICBC Additional Field area appears.
4. In the Claim Number field, type the claim number. If you don't know the claim number, type 0.
⚠️ Important: When you enter the ICBC claim number, do not include any hyphens (-) or the bill will be rejected.
5. To save or update the billing item, click outside the Edit Billing Item window.
6. Repeat step 2 to step 5 for each billing item in the bill.
Updated: January 7, 2022