If a provider begins billing prior to being set up for H-Link integration, they can still submit their bills after their integration is set up. You know a provider hasn't been integrated if you create a bill and No Billing Provider Selected appears under the Billing practitioner.
These bills remain in the Billing dashboard and are not submitted to H-Link. Following integration, you can submit these bills to H-Link by linking them to the newly integrated provider.
1. When creating your bills, use the Draft status.
3. In the Edit Insured Payment window, click the Billing Practitioner.
3. In the drop-down, select the same billing practitioner already selected on the bill. This links the billing practitioner on the bill to their H-Link-integrated Billing Practitioner.
If, below the Billing Practitioner, via Alberta HLink displays, and the Submitter prefix, Billing number, Business arrangement # and Skill appear, you know the provider is successfully integrated and is ready to bill.
4. Change the Draft status to Ready to Submit.
5. Click Save. The bill is submitted to H-Link today at 11:30 a.m. or 3 p.m.
Updated June 29, 2022