You can set up a Qnaire to automatically push its scores (sub-scores and total scores) to the patient data section of the patient chart once the patient has completed the Qnaire. See Adding Qnaire scores to patient data.
Encounter templates can then be configured to automatically pull in these Qnaire scores. This is similar for letter templates and form templates.
⚠️ Important: A patient data template associated to Qnaire scores must be added to your CHR domain. Contact TELUS CHR support (see Contact us) if you do not see the patient data category associated to Qnaire scores in your domain.
1. From the main toolbar, click Settings > Templates > Encounter.
2. To add a new encounter template, click Add Template.
A New Encounter Template window appears. See Creating and editing encounter templates.
💡 Tip: To modify an existing encounter template, search for and select a template.
An Edit Encounter Template window appears. See Creating and editing encounter templates.
3. Click Encounter Sections and select History, Examination, or Assessment to add the Qnaire score.
4. In the text box, click where you want the score to appear, select Insert Variable, and from the window that appears, click Add Patient Data Variable.
The Add Patient Data Variable window appears.
5. Complete the two mandatory fields: Category then Data Property.
📌 Note: To add a word or sentence before the patient data variable, add it in the Sentence Prefix field. To add a word, sentence, or punctuation after the patient data variable, add it in the Sentence Suffix field.
6. Click Save.
A blue bubble with the data property name appears in the text box, indicating where the data is pulled from when the encounter is completed.
Updated October 12, 2022