TELUS Health eClaims is a direct billing service that allows allied health professionals to quickly and easily submit electronic claims to insurers on behalf of patients. You can submit eClaims as an independent provider where payment goes to you, or as a clinic with associated providers, where all payment goes to the clinic.
You must register with TELUS Health eClaims, before setting up the eClaims integration within the CHR.
1. In your CHR account, from the main menu, click Settings > TELUS eClaims.
2. Select the Independent practitioner tab and click + New Practitioner.
The Add independent practitioner window opens.
3. Complete the fields using the below table:
Select your name from the list.
Enter your TELUS provider ID found in the TELUS Health eClaim portal. This is a 4 to 7-digit number.
From the list, select the clinic location where you are practicing from.
Enter the location ID for the selected location, found in the TELUS Health eClaim portal.
Select your role from the list.
📌Note: If you have more than one role, you must add another provider integration in the CHR, i.e. one integration per role.
Select the province that you practice in from the list.
Enter your license number found in the TELUS Health eClaim portal.
Select the organization that you are registered with from the list. You only see the organizations for your selected province.
📌Note: If you have more than one role, your license number and issuer must match the role you selected above.
Type the username you use to log into the eClaims portal.
Type the password you use to log into the eClaims portal.
Select Enable practitioner to enable submitting claims from the selected location as an independent provider.
Keep this field clear if the provider is not ready to create and submit claims. For example, if you’re completing the setup for a new provider joining your clinic, but they have not started seeing patients.
4. Click Save. The provider now appears in the list.
5. To edit provider details, click the pencil icon next to the provider's name.
6. To delete the provider’s eClaims integration, click the trash bin icon next to the provider's name. Confirm the action by clicking Okay.
Created July 10, 2023