You can customize your TELUS Collaborative Health Record (CHR) experience by modifying your user preferences. For example, you can set a default message recipient and choose to show or hide different types of information in patient charts.
📌 Note: When you set your user preferences, it doesn't affect other users' settings.
1. At the top of the TELUS CHR main menu, click your avatar image.
2. Click Profile. Your Profile Settings opens.
3. Scroll down to the User Preferences section.
4. Using the following table, modify your preferences as needed.
Select any user as your primary assistant from the drop-down list.
To set the user be the default recipient for any new messages you create, select the checkbox Apply by default to all new messages to users.
This field is not currently used. You can leave it blank.
Balance Due On Patient Chart Visibility
Choose to either Show or Hide balance due for private bills in chart headers.
Patient Data Request Dialog Visibility
Choose to either Show or Hide the Update Information Requests pop-up window in patient charts when there's Qnaire-produced patient data information to review.
Patient Data Date Display
Choose to either Show or Hide the Last Updated date below patient data values displayed in patient charts.
Background Jobs Widget
Choose to eight Show or Hide the Fax Widget, which displays the status of outgoing faxes in an expandable dialogue box at the bottom right of your TELUS CHR screen.
5. When you're finished, at the bottom of the User Preferences area, click Save Preferences.
6. Refresh your browser window for the changes to take effect.
Updated July 7, 2021