You can set a date and time that the system automatically sends a Qnaire to your patient. For example, if you want to see how a patient manages their pain after one week of treatment, a Qnaire can be sent to them automatically in one week. You can configure who receives the patient's responses.
You can also send Qnaires to your patients on a recurring basis at a pre-defined interval. For example, you can create a schedule for the system to automatically send an Anxiety Self-Assessment Qnaire to your patient every week so that you can track their progress over time. See Setting up recurring Qnaires.
If after a certain period the patient did not complete the Qnaire, the system can automatically send a reminder to the patient.
You can also notify a user if after a defined period, the patient did not complete the sent Qnaire.
1. From the patient chart, click Start/Open > Scheduled Qnaires.
2. Under Scheduled Questionnaire, click + New Schedule.
A New Scheduled Questionnaire window opens.
3. Complete the fields using the below table:
Delivery Time and Delivery Date
Select the time and date the scheduled Qnaire must send.
Select the method in which the patient prefers to receive Qnaires.
Options are Patient Preference (according to their demographic information), Both, SMS, Email.
Select the provider to receive the Qnaire responses in their inbox.
Leave blank if you do not want to receive a notification.
4. Click +Add and search for and select the Qnaire(s).
5. To configure a patient reminder to complete the scheduled Qnaire, in the New Scheduled Questionnaire window,
a. Click the Advanced tab.
b. Under Patient Reminder, select the period after the Qnaire sent when the system must send the reminder.
📌 Note: In the first field, you can enter any number, and in the second field, select Minutes(s), Hour(s), or Day(s).
c. To delete the reminder, click the trash can icon.
6. To set up an alert for yourself if the patient has not completed the scheduled Qnaire, in the New/ Edit Scheduled Questionnaire window,
a. Click the Advanced tab.
b. Under Incomplete Qnaire Alert, select the period after the Qnaire sent when you want to receive the alert.
📌 Note: In the first field, you can enter any number and in the second field, select Minutes(s), Hour(s), or Day(s).
c. In the To field, type the Email or Phone number of the provider.
d. Under Alert via, select Email or SMS.
e. To delete the alert, click the trash can icon.
7. Click Save.
The saved scheduled Qnaire appears under the Scheduled Questionnaire section.
To adjust the size of the columns, click and drag the grey divider line between the columns.
To customise the view, click the gear icon. The list of available columns appears.
- To remove a column, click to clear it from the list (appears in white).
- To add a column, click to select it from the list (appears in blue).
- To change the order of columns, click and drag the highlighted (blue) columns into the order you'd like them to appear.
To delete the configured scheduled Qnaire, under the Action column, click the trash can icon.
Created January 12, 2022