You can create user groups in the TELUS Collaborative Health Record (CHR) and add specific CHR users to each group. For example, you may want a group for only nurses, only staff who handle scheduling, or only certain care providers.
You can then send inbox messages to everyone in the group at the same time (see Creating and sending messages to users). Or, you can filter your inbox messages according to a group (see Filtering your inbox).
You can also filter provider schedules according to a group (see Filtering the schedule). For example, you have a receptionist who only checks in patients for your physiotherapists and another for your physicians. Using these groups, each MOA can automatically display the providers from their group who is working that day.
1. From the main toolbar, click Settings > Account > Groups. The list of any existing groups and the users within them appears.
2. In the top-right corner, click Add Group. The New Group window opens.
3. Specify a group name, colour and description.
4. From the list of users on the right, click the people to add to the group. The box around the name turns blue once once selected.
📌 Note: A user can belong to multiple groups.
5. To enable the group to be selected when booking a new appointment in the schedule and using the Add button, select the Bookable check box.
8. Click Apply. The group is added to the list.
9. To edit a group, such as to remove a user, click Edit.
10. To delete a group, click Remove.
Updated June 28, 2022