Qnaire responses can be found in the patient's chart but also in your inbox if you configured the Qnaire sent to a patient in such a way to receive their responses.
This makes it easy to stay on top of all your patients' responses. You can review them once they appear in your inbox.
Qnaire responses are identified in your inbox with a clipboard icon next to the patient and Qnaire name they completed.
1. From your CHR Inbox, click the message type: Qnaire response.
A window opens with the heading: <patient name> - <Qnaire name>
2. To open the Qnaire response in the patient's chart, in the top-right corner, click Open.
3. To navigate to the patient's chart, in the top-right corner, click the CHR dashboard icon.
4. To generate a PDF of the Qnaire response, click PDF.
📌 Note: You can download, print, email or fax the PDF with or without a cover page.
5. To view previous Qnaire responses, click Previous Answer Sheets.
6. To add an internal note, scroll down, under Note type your notes and click Save note.
7. Either click Close, Mark Done or the arrow in the bottom-right corner (marking the inbox item as done and opening the next inbox item in the list).
Created: January 12, 2022