eBooking is a standard feature that comes out-of-the box with the TELUS Collaborative Health Record and allows patients to book appointments online. However you can "turn eBooking off" by setting all of your clinic's appointment types to not allow eBooking for both new and existing patients.
1. On the main menu, click Settings.
2. Select Scheduling and then, under Schedule Settings, click Appointment Type. A list of your clinic's appointment types displays.
3. In the list, click an appointment type. The Edit Appointment Type window opens.
4. Under TYPES OF PATIENTS ALLOWED TO BOOK, clear the New Patients and Existing Patients checkboxes.
5. Click Save.
6. Repeat step 3 to step 5 for each appointment type.
Tags: e-booking, online booking
Updated April 2021